MEET RUFUS TEAGUE
MEATS ON STICKS
1 – 2 lbs of any/all of the following meats cut into either strips or 1 ½” cubes. Olive Oi l – 1 ½ Tbsp per pound of meat
- Rufus Teague Meat Rub
Boulevard/Rufus Can – O – Que BBQ Sauce Gallon Zip – Lock Bags (One for each type of meat)
- Bamboo Skewers or metal skewers
Cut up whatever meat(s) you decide to serve. Typically small strips for beef, cubes for chicken or pork, and leave shrimp whole. In a gallon bag add 1 ½ Tbsp of oil per pound of meat. (limit to 2 lbs per bag) Add 1 ½ tsp of Rufus Teague Meat Rub t o oil and mix thoroughly in bag. Add single type of meat to bag. Zip top and mix a ll so that seasoning and oil cover evenly.
- Place in refrigerator or cooler for up to 10 hours before cooking.
Fire up grill to medium high heat. Skewer meats – keeping only one type on each skewer. Place skewers on grill. Half way through the cook, pop open a Can – O – Que and pour and/or brush on. Flip and repeat until nice and caramelized. (Shrimp will cook fastest, then steak, then pork and make sure chicken hits 165 degrees) Remove to platter and add a little more Can – O – Que BBQ Sauce if you wish. Grab a Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat and a stick full of meat. Let the high – fiving begin!
KC FOODIE GIFT BOX FEATURING RUFUS TEAGUE’S CAN-O-CUE BBQ SAUCE
What’s included in the KC FOODIE GIFT BOX:
- 12 oz. Can-O-Cue Rufus Teague/Blvd Beer Collaboration BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 lb. Planter’s Seed & Spice Signature BBQ Spice Rub
- Bizz & Weezy Confections Chocolate Sample
- 9 oz. KC Canning Co. Beer Relish
- 13 oz. Rocks Whiskey Glass
- 6 oz. Cured Meat from a Local KC Butcher
- KC Prohibition Tour Coaster